Home  |  Reviews  |  Vlogs  |  Interviews  |  Guest Posts  |  Fairy Tales  |  Jane Austen  |  Memes  |  Policies

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Waiting on Wednesdays -- Library Goodies and 1 Newbie


This meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. Stop by and see her blog.

This week I'm still (still) waiting on some library requests. Some of them I shifted to inter-library loan, so hopefully that will speed up the process. They are:
Maus I: A Survivor's Tale: My Father Bleeds History by Art Spiegleman and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (and its sequel, Catching Fire, which will be released in a couple of weeks)
and Savvy by Ingrid Law. Hopefully these will get to me soon.


My one newbie on the list is actually a book I won: Anne Bradshaw's Famous Family Nights. It should be coming in the mail in the next day or so!

If something doesn't get here soon, I may go a little craaaaazy.



----------------
Now playing: Cold War Kids - Something Is Not Right With Me
via FoxyTunes

7 comments:

  1. I loved The Hunger Games!!

    Here's mine:
    http://carmen-krista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound good!

    I like the photo (book and mouse - or is it a rat?)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely cheated, Mary. It's a mouse. If I could get my ratties to actually hold still (inside a book, no less), then it would be a rat. But most people don't seem to know the difference, they just see rodent. So good call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too funny. I'm not sure I'd be able to tell the difference :D At any rate, love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I'm kind of jealous of you, not having read The Hunger Games yet. Reading it for the first time was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did Famous Family Nights arrive yet, Misty?

    Love the greens and browns here, by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne:
    Yeah, it just came in the mail a few days ago. The plan is to read and review it this coming week, depending on what my work schedule is like. Thanks again! I get giddy like a toddler when I get packages in the mail! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all your thoughts.
Let's be best friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...