Home  |  Reviews  |  Vlogs  |  Interviews  |  Guest Posts  |  Fairy Tales  |  Jane Austen  |  Memes  |  Policies

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Woot Woot! (got an award)



Got a Lemonade Award from Jenn-ay over at My Tea Time is My Book Time (thanks, Jenn-ay!) The Lemonade Award is for blogs that show Attitude and/or Gratitude (I googled). I am super happy. I love awards, I love lemonade, and I love attitude (and all those loves means a lot of gratitude); perfect!

So, in the spirit of passing it on, sharing the lemonade, if you will, I would like to nominate:

April @Good Books and Good Wine
Allison @ Read Into This!
Juju @ Tales of Whimsy
Miss Eliza @ Strange and Random Happenstance
Book Chick City
and Kristen @ Bookworming in the 21st Century

Keep on being deliciously sweet and sour, gals!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Misty! You rock, I really enjoy your blog too :) Yeah for awards all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this award and for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And for those who give, they get to receive AGAIN! (But a different award this time)

    And now for something completely different...I gave you an award! Come stop by my blog, Strange & Random Happenstance to get it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all your thoughts.
Let's be best friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...