Home  |  Reviews  |  Vlogs  |  Interviews  |  Guest Posts  |  Fairy Tales  |  Jane Austen  |  Memes  |  Policies

Monday, August 31, 2009

Zombie Mayhem and Madness.

Zombie Week is off and running (for those of you who don't know, go check it out), and though I was hoping The Forest of Hands and Teeth would get to me soon enough to participate, it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I do have Pride and Prejudice and Zombies waiting to be read on top of my TV. (That is, it's on top of my TV waiting to be read, not it's waiting for me to read it while sitting on top of my TV. Because that would be just weird.) But I don't know if I'm in the mood for Regency Zombies. *gasp* I know, I can't believe I said it either, but it's true.

Anyway, to occupy some zombie time, here are some fun ghoulish things to take a look at:
  • Win a copy of World War Z: Velvet vvb32reads is hosting a zombie giveaway. Calculate the amount of time you'd last, and you're entered to win
Here's mine:
The Zombie Bite Calculator

  • She's also having a Zombie Haiku Challenge, the coolest thing since sliced bread...um, sauteed brains. So go get your creative on.






  • Zombies on the Brain: check out the zombie downlow @ Zombies on the Web, and find links to papers on zombies, a delineation of zombie types and a cool dinoaurs-zombie cartoon.





Or just sit back and accept the fact that they're coming for you:

6 comments:

  1. yipeee! great post! thanks for joining in the zombie week with these fun links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog header image, that is so cool!

    Zombie Week sounds like it is full of fun. I'm thinking a reviewing of Shaun of the Dead is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just talking about Shaun of the Dead. Apparently there is a graphic novel adaptation. I definitely need to give that a perusal, as well as watching the movie. Again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, thanks for all the links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful information.I am actual blessed to read this article.thanks for giving us this advantageous information.I acknowledge this post.and I would like bookmark this post.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all your thoughts.
Let's be best friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...