Home  |  Reviews  |  Vlogs  |  Interviews  |  Guest Posts  |  Fairy Tales  |  Jane Austen  |  Memes  |  Policies

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blog Addict Award!

Well, kiddos, today is a good day (so far at least; I'm going to remain optimistic). I received a Blog Addict Award from Parajunkies View!



I don't know about you, but I find this one pretty snazzy myself. So, even though I'd like to keep it all to myself, I am going to pass this on to the blog's I am addicted to, in awe of, wowed by, want to be like when I grow up:

Kristen @ Bookworming in the 21st Century

The Book Butterfly

J. Kaye @ J. Kaye's Book Blog

Juju @ Tales of Whimsy

and Kate @ The Neverending Shelf

6 comments:

  1. I love it! How different and funny :) Thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat!! :)The award looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat!! :)The award looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks bunches. I really like this one. And I think it suits me rather well. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I love this award!! Congratulations and thank you so much for passing it on to me.

    =)

    Totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all, and you are welcome!

    (It is pretty sweet, isn't it, J. Kaye?)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all your thoughts.
Let's be best friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...