Home  |  Reviews  |  Vlogs  |  Interviews  |  Guest Posts  |  Fairy Tales  |  Jane Austen  |  Memes  |  Policies

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A peek at...


...my purple shelf!


I certainly have less in the way of purple books, which is a shame.  Still, it's not bad.  And purple seems to be becoming a trend; with books like The Devouring, The Dark Divine, Bleeding Violet and others, who knows?  My purple shelf may soon be bursting...
The book on its side at the bottom right is The Vampire's Assistant, the first three books in the Cirque du Freak series.  Bottom left = a purple ribbon headband.

7 comments:

  1. ooh! That's pretty! What lovely purple books you have! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your purple shelf! I really like this idea of coloured shelves! I look forward to your other shelves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooo cool. I love this and love that you match your eyes to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Misty :) I'm popping in from
    vvb32 to wish you a belated Happy Valentine's Day and to check out your blog!

    I sincerely LOVE your purple books - what a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you're color-coordinating your shelves, absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purple! (One of my favorite colors!)

    Keep these pics coming Misty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all your thoughts.
Let's be best friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...