Home  |  Reviews  |  Vlogs  |  Interviews  |  Guest Posts  |  Fairy Tales  |  Jane Austen  |  Memes  |  Policies

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George

Alright, folks.  Mentioned yesterday that I was changing things up for Teaser Tuesday.  So here it is: not only my first Teaser Tuesday vlog, but my first vlog ever.  Few flubs, but not bad, if I do say so myself (and I do).  Enjoy.



pages 56-58
As always, review to follow later in the week.
:)

Side Notes:
I misquoted a line; towards the end, it should say Hans Peter's face was white and strained, not his voice...
Yes, I had just gotten out of the shower.  Figured I'd better make use of the brief time my house is quiet to get my first vlog TT done, wet hair or no. :)
On the wall behind me = purses.  Had nowhere else to put them, so that's my new design element.
I don't know if you can see it, but I have a ginormous spider bite on my forehead.  And I know just the bastard that did it.
It irritates me that everything isn't quite synced up.  Sorry about that.
The bookmark thing is a neat story.  I was reading S&M, I&S late into the night one night, and I reached blindly for a bookmark in the little thingy above my bed, and I came up with one I didn't even know I had -- and it has polar bears on it.  Too weird, when reading a story about a polar bear.  Thought I'd share it with you.
Alright, that's the end of the first reinvented Teaser Tuesday.  Hope you enjoyed it.  I did.

7 comments:

  1. So cool! I really liked your vlog, do more!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vlog! This sounds like a story similar to Ice by Sarah Beth Durst. Not that it is a surprise since both novels are inspired by the same old Norwegian folktale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your massive fly bag collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After having read ICE, I think it would be fun to read this and compare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeee! that's the bookmark i sent you from borderland books which is this super cool scifi-fantasy-horror bookstore here in san francisco. fun vlog, i like it as a teaser rather than just in my mailbox stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all your thoughts.
Let's be best friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...