Home  |  Reviews  |  Vlogs  |  Interviews  |  Guest Posts  |  Fairy Tales  |  Jane Austen  |  Memes  |  Policies

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to School Week

I had a very last-minute stroke of genius the other day.  I was trying to decide what to do with myself in this last week of August before September Zombies kicks off, and I have a few kids books that need reviewing, as well as some neato kids books from ALA that need spotlighting -- and suddenly, I knew what I had to do: a thoroughly spur-of-the-moment Back to School Week, highlighting some of my favorite books from my school days, as well as some new ones coming out you may want to look into.


So stop in all week long for news and reviews on kids books of all age-ranges, and make sure to enter to win one of my all-time favorite childhood books, The Wind in the Willows!

Want to get in on the action?  Link up your posts below; they can be about your favorite school-days books, the new books coming out that you're pretty sure you would have fallen in love with, sharing books with your children or class -- whatever you'd like!







This week, why not share some of your childhood favorites with a child?  
You never know; years from now, they might be dedicating their book to you...

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Misty. This will be a great resource for teachers and librarians who are filling their shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really sounds great. I have to dig in to find out my all time favorite. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. great theme!
    the daughter started school last week. the start is earlier this year and ending early next year too - in May.

    btw: you've been awarded ;-D
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all your thoughts.
Let's be best friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...